• Members 9 posts
    April 1, 2023, 11:57 a.m.

Is it me or do all the threads start with the oldest post (original) and go to the most recent reading down. It seems like I should be able to see the most recent post first, ortherwise each time I have to scroll all the way down. Can I jump to the newest post? And can't there be a tree so I can quickly see the comments to the original post.

Also, people keep starting similar threads. I asked why I cannot see photos, and a day later someone asked the very same question. The flat view does not encourage people to search or reply to a previous post.

Peace.

• April 1, 2023, 12:51 p.m.

When I click on 'Threads' at the top, I get a list starting with any admin pinned posts (currently just two) followed by the latest reply. This continues no matter what form I select. I am not sure why you think you see the oldest first. Can you post a screenshot?

Alan

• Members 9 posts
    April 1, 2023, 1:10 p.m.

Sorry, I was not more clear. If I start at Categories and go to a Thread, I see the original post. Subsequent posts in that Thread go from oldest to newest. So when I sign in again I have to scroll down to see any new posts to the original thread. Could there be a way to reverse the order so the newest shows up at the top? My guess is this is a function of your SW. Thank you for all your efforts.

• April 1, 2023, 1:15 p.m.

That is how it's supposed to work - which is the same in every other forum I've seen. If you want to see the latest 'unread' posts, click on the icon to the left of the text. If you want to see the last post, click on the time to the right of the text.

Alan