• Members 357 posts
    Aug. 2, 2023, 11:37 p.m.

IMG_6393.jpeg

IMG_6393.jpeg

JPG, 2.1 MB, uploaded by doctor on Aug. 2, 2023.

• Members 243 posts
    Aug. 3, 2023, 1:45 a.m.

Once again, great composition and I love the rapport between the two. You have a great eye.
    Bob

• Members 3342 posts
    Aug. 3, 2023, 4:33 a.m.

Fantastic composition capturing the "interaction" between the 3 of them. It reminds me of a funny incident we had once 🙂

My wife and I, both in our 60's now, sat down at a table in a local restaurant for a quick lunch one day. While we waited for our meals a young couple, both in their early to mid 20's, sat down at a table next to us. They ordered their meals and then immediately began pressing buttons on their respective phones without speaking a word to each other.

I looked at them for about 30s, trying to not make it too obvious, and then turned to my wife and suggested they might be texting/messaging each other 😀

My wife and I grew up when the Internet and mobile phones were still science fiction and so conversation was and still is a normal part of life. Maybe the art of conversation is lost on some of younger generations.

The lady on the balcony seems to be in a similar age group as us and so I am wondering if she is thinking the same thing regarding the young couple in your image as I was about the young couple in the restaurant 😊

Anyway, very nice image and thank you for sharing 🙂

• Members 806 posts
    Aug. 3, 2023, 10:18 a.m.

Nice catch, good colours and architecture.

• Members 357 posts
    Aug. 3, 2023, 6:40 p.m.

Thank you guys, i’m glad you like it.
    Danno, it's not easy to figure out the third one, I only saw her when processing the image ;-)
    And thanks for the anecdote that you bring us.