• Members 878 posts
    April 24, 2023, 12:54 a.m.

This is an exaggeration. The crops I posted above, BTW, are not smeared, and are taken at f/1.2.

• Members 457 posts
    April 24, 2023, 1:51 a.m.

Which camera's raw file did you use? I have been using Denoise since February with several different cameras and did not get the issues that you have.

Edit: I see that you are shooting with Fuji X-trans. Others have also reported issues with X-trans raw files.

• Members 31 posts
    April 24, 2023, 7 a.m.

Hi - yes sorry should have been clearer - I mainly now use DxO Photolab (6) for raw conversion and processing/main adjustments - so apply Deep Prime when converting to JPEG for final output (or near final output) - so Deep Prime NR engine is only working on the smaller crop in many cases and saves time. Irrelevant I know if output wanted is DNG or using PureRaw. Difference seems to be Adobe LR has to output a full size DNG as only option - and then can process to JPEG as 2nd stage - hence a LOT longer time often. Irrelevant too appreciate for people with very high end GPUs.

• Members 31 posts
    April 24, 2023, 7:02 a.m.

+1. It looks very good - and I am sure with future updates the speed and functionality may improve too.
    It's too slow as is though for my lower specification GPU for lots of images. It does look very good IQ wise to me too.

• Members 260 posts
    April 26, 2023, 10:10 p.m.

applying geometry autocorrection before/after Ai-NR

bugaga.gif

bugaga.gif

GIF, 1.7 MB, uploaded by deejjjaaaa on April 26, 2023.

• Members 878 posts
    April 27, 2023, 1:01 a.m.

There is no verb in this sentence.

• Members 260 posts
    April 27, 2023, 1:52 a.m.

animated gif suffice

• Members 878 posts
    April 27, 2023, 2:18 a.m.

At least there is a verb now.