• Members 535 posts
    April 9, 2023, 3:27 p.m.

I agree this would be a useful addition to the UI. In the interim, you can create a browser bookmark to dprevived.com/threads/subscribed/

• April 9, 2023, 6:06 p.m.

Improvements will come, folks just need to be a little patient and keep in mind this is a community led effort and the software currently being used does not have all the same features, or behaves slightly differently on some aspects.

• Members 243 posts
    April 10, 2023, 3:17 p.m.

Is there a button you can press that will take you to the last post you read in some of the longer threads?

• Members 284 posts
    April 10, 2023, 5:17 p.m.

No option on mobile site. We really need the notification bell.

• Members 54 posts
    April 10, 2023, 5:32 p.m.

Clicking on the blue square to the left of the thread title usually works.

Capture.JPG

Capture.JPG

JPG, 38.0 KB, uploaded by richard on April 10, 2023.

• Members 535 posts
    April 10, 2023, 5:38 p.m.

Unfortunately, clicking on the square takes you to the first post that still has the “unread” flag set, not the first unread post after what may be a long series of unread posts that you’ve actually read. The problem (seems to) come up when you’ve skimmed through the earlier contributions to a long thread too quickly — the read flag doesn’t get set.

Please note this is an observation, not a complaint. But I would love to see it sorted somewhere down the road — perhaps with a “mark all as read” button.

• Members 54 posts
    April 10, 2023, 5:55 p.m.

Agreed and that's why I wrote "usually" 😀 It's odd when I read to the end of a thread, then later click on the blue square and land a couple of pages back from the end.