• Members 45 posts
    May 15, 2023, 10:50 p.m.

The moderate question is - who decides what is hate-speech or obscenity? So, this would be a new thread to feed. One persons obscenity is another's art. Hate-speech is pretty easy but not easily understood by haters. That's where rules, set down by forum owners/administrators become necessary and necessarily enforced. The enforcement won't be seen as equal by the obscene or haters but has to be done prior to problems. It's like raising children, you have to set down the rules - not make them up as you go.

• Members 45 posts
    May 15, 2023, 10:51 p.m.

Awwwww.......... now you've gone and spoiled everyting....... 😀

• Members 78 posts
    May 16, 2023, 8:55 a.m.

Totally agree. I had high hopes when first joining here, but quickly came across one individual hell bent on relentlessly, forcefully showing off he 'exposure knowledge', and another equally hell bent on arguing the toss with him, which has led now to me actively avoiding several treads and visiting the place less.

• Members 243 posts
    May 16, 2023, 1:11 p.m.

I have been learning over time that the true snowflakes are the ones calling everybody else snowflakes, the ones who think they should be able to say whatever they want whenever they want and label it as "getting to the point", rather than being judged for how idiotic they sound. Most are grown adults here, you are right about that, and those adults can all tell who the children in the room are.

• Members 599 posts
    May 16, 2023, 2:38 p.m.

Warped perception. There are many variations of snowflakes and the word can be used in many different ways to mean different things. But for some reason, especially certain anal types, they regard it as a horrendous affront and go mental. Speaking of childish eh?

• Foundation 1405 posts
    May 16, 2023, 2:47 p.m.

But the person you replied to doesnt know that, and it costs nothing to be polite. 😀

David

• Members 243 posts
    May 16, 2023, 3:03 p.m.

Well apparently it is shared, so you are just gonna have to deal with it.