• Removed user
    June 2, 2023, noon

In the last few days everything changed so fast that you could hardly keep up. The dandelion no longer dominates and a variety of beautiful flowers came into bloom.

In the forest I discovered these beautiful violets.
    rebafoto.ch/blog/2023/SpringSpeed/RI002629-f.jpg

The meadows brought forth countless new flowers and shot up massively.
    rebafoto.ch/blog/2023/SpringSpeed/RI002631-f.jpg

After the long delay of a rather cold spring, everything is now happening much faster than normal.
    rebafoto.ch/blog/2023/SpringSpeed/RI002635-H-f.jpg

It gives so much pleasure now to roam the area.
    rebafoto.ch/blog/2023/SpringSpeed/RI002641-H-f.jpg

And there is no doubt: now the summer announces itself!
    rebafoto.ch/blog/2023/SpringSpeed/RI002665-f.jpg

Thanks for looking and commenting! To see the entire spring series please go here.

Best wishes from the mountains,
    Reto

• Members 5 posts
    June 8, 2023, 6:57 a.m.

Lovely pictures, i especially like the fourth one.

• Removed user
    June 9, 2023, 6:37 a.m.

Thank you very much!

Cheers,
    Reto

• Foundation 156 posts
    June 9, 2023, 8:06 a.m.

RetoB,

Your photos are amazing. You are one of the people I always followed (silently) on the old site. Checking out your (& a few others' photos) always got my work day off to a good start

I do envy your location - any chance of telling us where it is? If privacy concerns prevent you from doing so, I understand

Tim

• Members 11 posts
    June 9, 2023, 12:35 p.m.

I totally agree: Reto is a truly amazing photographer. He makes no secret of his location. He regularly celebrates his good fortune to live in the little Swiss village of Guarda. Many beautiful photos of it at his site: rebafoto.ch/Video/index.html

• Foundation 156 posts
    June 9, 2023, 1:12 p.m.

Thanks Peano

For anyone else trying to follow the link, it has a "." at the end that needs to be removed

Tim

• Members 11 posts
    June 9, 2023, 1:18 p.m.

Thank you. Link fixed.

• Removed user
    June 9, 2023, 1:42 p.m.

Thank you very much, Tim! I really appreciate your kind comment! My location is no secret. I even advertise it on my website 😉 It's Guarda in the Lower Engadine in Switzerland.

Again, many thanks, Tim!

Cheers,
    Reto

• Removed user
    June 9, 2023, 1:45 p.m.

Thank you very much for your kind words and for providing a link to my website. Concerning the link, it's better to use it without "Video", which is a subpage... This is the shortest link leading there: rebafoto.ch/

Cheers,
    Reto