• Members 354 posts
    June 14, 2024, 11:44 p.m.

IMG_8593.jpeg

IMG_8593.jpeg

JPG, 2.2 MB, uploaded by doctor on June 14, 2024.

• Members 596 posts
    June 30, 2024, 9:04 p.m.

While I like the photo, it needs a very slight clockwise rotation. Maybe even only 0.2°. I know the pathway is sloped downward, but it's not that. It's like the horizontals are horizontal, but the verticals are slightly off, maybe, and the two need to be balanced. I don't know why it bugs me so much, but it does.

• Members 354 posts
    July 1, 2024, 1:20 a.m.

That's because over the years you are becoming a grumpy man 😄
    Now seriously, the houses in this area of ​​the city are a nightmare. As you fix one line, two others break down. I gave up here...

• Members 653 posts
    July 1, 2024, 3:34 a.m.

"Classic and Timeless Tattoing"

That's a lot of good-looking window lettering also.

I like the straight-forward, honest presentation.

Never understood why people want to do this to their skin.

Rich

• Members 596 posts
    July 3, 2024, 8:37 p.m.

Listen here, you insolent whippersnapper! 😁

Not unlike water lines in my house. 😣

• Members 73 posts
    July 3, 2024, 11:31 p.m.

It has only been in recent years that one with tattoos could donate blood. Today a tattooed person can only donate blood if the tattoo was done by a state regulated business. The policy has been relaxed since donations have dwindled .The concerns being diseases such as hepatitis and whatever. The idea that a state regulated tattoo parlor would be more sanitary than a sewing needle and a bottle of India ink. The same policy goes with piercings. The two things that make me cringe when my food server comes to the table. Big ugly black tattoos on her arms and a miniature horseshoe hanging from her nostrils. Call me old and grumpy but these things scream" hygiene doesn't live here"

• Members 103 posts
    July 4, 2024, 7:16 a.m.

Because you have quite literally taught yourself to view and assess photos in this way. You see it because you actively look and assess it for correctness. Human vision is neither global nor absolute but is learnt behavior so if you teach yourself a technical understanding then your photos tend to reflect that, and you tend to want to make other photos conform to that understanding.

• Members 3226 posts
    July 7, 2024, 5:58 a.m.

This is usually very easy to fix, especially in this photo.

Normally the Correct Camera Distortion Filter and/or the Transform Command in Ps/PsE with a grid overlayed will easily verticalise (if there is such a word) verticals while keeping horizontals horizontal.