• Members 2288 posts
    April 30, 2023, 4:39 a.m.

post.jpg

post.jpg

JPG, 164.6Β KB, uploaded by DonaldB on April 30, 2023.

• Members 2288 posts
    April 30, 2023, 4:41 a.m.

no games just facts.
    post.jpg

post.jpg

JPG, 164.6Β KB, uploaded by DonaldB on April 30, 2023.

• Members 216 posts
    April 30, 2023, 4:50 a.m.

I can see how and where this is going, the very same games were played else where without much success.
    Their is a great number of people that know much more than you with the topics being discussed here and it would be wise for you to take heed in their answers and that you should really stop this act that you seem so keen on playing.

The majority of your post come across as derogatory and the attituded that you could never be wrong.

Even when someone mentions shot noise you could not even be bothered to do some research on the subject and play this game that everyone else is wrong.
    This is really a never-ending story with you.
    Even in your "Raw histogram and why does it matter" you play this game, in your discussion there you post a link to DPR on the use of RD and that everyone should look at the article, that article in a nutshells did not disagree with anything people was tell you here.

The one person here who would be the one to setup test shots and understands what it takes to evaluate them has already let you know what he thinks of your testing methods

• Members 3352 posts
    April 30, 2023, 4:52 a.m.

@DonaldB

• Members 2288 posts
    April 30, 2023, 4:52 a.m.

Even better ,lets see you 2 get out of this one now 🀣 what are the odds 1 person is going to ask for the raw files link 😁and post the conversions showing the shadow noise comparisons. that will be even more fun.😎

• Members 3352 posts
    April 30, 2023, 4:55 a.m.

You're proving my point πŸ˜„

• Members 216 posts
    April 30, 2023, 4:57 a.m.

A conversation implies that two people have exchanged ideas.
    A PM sent with no reply is not a conversation

• Members 2288 posts
    April 30, 2023, 4:57 a.m.

Ive offed and posted the raw link, not my problem if they are to g.............s to open them. in fear of retribution.

• Members 216 posts
    April 30, 2023, 4:59 a.m.

I don'T think anyone is going too, And I don't think you really know what points that your trying to make other than playing some stupid game

• Members 2288 posts
    April 30, 2023, 4:59 a.m.

Your playing there game now and walking backwards with your tail between your legs.

• Members 216 posts
    April 30, 2023, 5:01 a.m.

I think most are done with your games and your lack of not wanting to learn, yes Don you know everything and you are the greatest ( within your reality)

• Members 3352 posts
    April 30, 2023, 5:03 a.m.

I have no reason to believe you are telling the truth at all there. No-one has downloaded whatever you claim to have sent them.

• Members 3352 posts
    April 30, 2023, 5:05 a.m.

It's good to see members here who might not be aware of the trolling he got up to at dpreview slowly wise up to the games and trolling he plays πŸ™‚

He's obviously struggling to cope with members justifiably choosing to ignore his PM's and he wonders why after posting nonsense in the public forums.

• Members 2288 posts
    April 30, 2023, 5:20 a.m.

You learn from objective arguments, you don't belittle and perform personal attacks if the thread is not going your way, not my problem if the masses and facts lead to objective conversations with the thread title. You call me dishonest then you better be ready for a good battle, truth will always win in the end. I just walk them to the top of the hill, then they walk right over the edge all by themselves.πŸ™„ they must be lousy poker players ,they called my bluff (rudely i might add),i showed my hand, they lost simple. would you like the link so i can collect my prize 😁😎

• Members 3352 posts
    April 30, 2023, 5:26 a.m.

That is just more BS nonsense from you πŸ˜„

• Members 2288 posts
    April 30, 2023, 5:27 a.m.

not getting the link 😁

• Members 3352 posts
    April 30, 2023, 5:30 a.m.

I don't need it because you claim you already sent it to someone πŸ˜‰

• Members 976 posts
    April 30, 2023, 5:36 a.m.

You didn't. PM isn't posting.