• Members 216 posts
    April 30, 2023, 5:37 a.m.

Anyone can look at your past history here and can come the very conclusion as I as it is all there to be had
    How many posts did it take for you to find out what a raw histogram is and how to look at one, was it something over 400 posts
    You insult people trying to explain to you about what a raw histogram is, how RD works but you know better
    You insult people who try and teach you about shot noise ( with knowing what it is) tell them they are wrong and with insults.
    You makeup things that people never said
    Cinderella my dear that shoe surely fits

• Members 2288 posts
    April 30, 2023, 5:51 a.m.

Raw histogram LOL that was easy proved a total myth.
    You have had a problem since Dpr ,get over it. if you clearly knew what you just wrote " insult people ! "then POST LINKS dont start making accusations just like Danno. You guys always end with personal attacks. quite funny actually.
    "You makeup things that people never said" incorrect, i coppy and paste what they say. your thinking of Danno .he even rewrites your posts. and brags about it ๐Ÿคฃ

• Members 3353 posts
    April 30, 2023, 5:54 a.m.

I haven't posted any accusations that are not true ๐Ÿ˜Ž

• Members 3353 posts
    April 30, 2023, 5:57 a.m.

No, not a myth at all ๐Ÿ˜„

In your op in that thread you asked which of the 2 histograms you posted was the raw histogram. But neither of the histograms you posted is a raw histogram proving that when you started that thread you had no idea at all about what a raw histogram actually was ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Members 2288 posts
    April 30, 2023, 5:59 a.m.

Mate. your just a s....t stirrer and you know it. ๐Ÿ˜‚ i was reading a post the other day with you and Sabrina81 the best photographic post editor ever. we all know how that went ๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ™„ I wonder what happened to her/him amazing work.

• Members 2288 posts
    April 30, 2023, 6:01 a.m.

the final score is what wins a match.

• Members 3353 posts
    April 30, 2023, 6:02 a.m.

Nope, never heard of her/him. Post the link to the post you are referring to.

This is just another of your fantasy tangents you take off on when you have run out of arguments ๐Ÿ˜Š

Does a member Sabrina81 even exist?

sabrina81.jpg

sabrina81.jpg

JPG, 124.7ย KB, uploaded by DannoLeftForums on April 30, 2023.

• Members 3353 posts
    April 30, 2023, 6:03 a.m.

The final score was that you were proved wrong.

People can read the op where you made a complete fool of yourself and judge for themselves what the outcome of the thread was.

dprevived.com/t/raw-histogram-and-why-does-it-matter/1848/

• Members 216 posts
    April 30, 2023, 6:07 a.m.

Sorry you still did not learn, now what are we up too 599 post on the subject?

He who plays chess with themselves will always win, At least I hope so

• Members 457 posts
    April 30, 2023, 6:17 a.m.

Never heard of Sabrina81 before. A quick search on DPR shows that she was banned asked her account to be closed.

• Members 360 posts
    April 30, 2023, 6:19 a.m.

DonaldB:

Also DonaldB

Allrighty! ๐Ÿคช

• Members 2288 posts
    April 30, 2023, 6:26 a.m.

The discussion is over, Files were offered and no one was game enough to view or ask for them to be sent.

• Members 3353 posts
    April 30, 2023, 6:27 a.m.

hmmmmmm...........six letter word starting with s and ending with t......๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”................aaaaahhhhh, got it......'secret stirrer', 'silent stirrer' ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜Ž

• Members 209 posts
    April 30, 2023, 6:27 a.m.

That was about the controversy whether posted images could be edited without explicit permission from the owner. Not relevant for this discussion.

• Members 3353 posts
    April 30, 2023, 6:30 a.m.

And for the sake of completeness and accuracy, you chose to withhold them from the public forums when asked to post links to them ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜Ž

• Members 2288 posts
    April 30, 2023, 6:32 a.m.

you want to open and confirm the files ๐Ÿ˜Ž you only have to say" they are the originals" Amazing how no one even wants to discuss the actual images but just personal vendetta issuers. maybe the images are going to open up a whole can of worms ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘Œ

• Members 3353 posts
    April 30, 2023, 6:34 a.m.

And for the sake of completeness and accuracy, you chose to withhold them from the public forums when asked to post links to them ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜Ž

If your raw files were legitimate you would have no issue posting them in the public forums.

• Members 2288 posts
    April 30, 2023, 6:35 a.m.

it was most defiantly, but hey if Sabrina edited your images that was like the queen knighting you ๐Ÿ˜you didnt want someone butting in and quoting the constitution.