• Members 2288 posts
    April 30, 2023, 7:15 a.m.

.Im purely defending my integrity that others seem to doubt. The posted images display different noise patterns and colours of 2 equally exposed images at iso 100 and iso 4000. and begs the discussion that iso has an effect on a raw image file.

• Members 3354 posts
    April 30, 2023, 7:17 a.m.

Again, post the raw files.

• Members 209 posts
    April 30, 2023, 7:19 a.m.

Then you should have no problem publicly sharing the raw's these screenshots are based on

• Members 2288 posts
    April 30, 2023, 7:19 a.m.

Hooooooooooraaaaaaay 🍻🍻🍻🍻👍 Thats all my images were posted for. and no one else could even give me an answer , this is the right place for beginners thats for sure.

• Members 2288 posts
    April 30, 2023, 7:21 a.m.

I had no problem in sharing them till certain members got up my nose and declared war.

• Members 360 posts
    April 30, 2023, 7:23 a.m.

It's not that I proved it yet, and it is not hooooray if it takes you and other users to even begin to discuss a thing in +-400 posts. That is very low point.

• Members 209 posts
    April 30, 2023, 7:39 a.m.

Unfortunately [for you], you have proven neither claim as you can or will not show evidence

• Members 2288 posts
    April 30, 2023, 7:58 a.m.

200 posts ago

• Members 360 posts
    April 30, 2023, 8:09 a.m.

Given the track records, people have reason to not trust you with the provided material. It is their right.

• Members 2288 posts
    April 30, 2023, 8:14 a.m.

Thats Danno brainwashing members and hes very good at it. well he thinks he is 😁its how he gets his adrenalin fix.
    If we had a members gallery that would sort the men from the boys and who was talking s....t

• Members 435 posts
    April 30, 2023, 8:18 a.m.

I know exactly who DannoLeftForums and David1961 are Bob ;-)

• Members 360 posts
    April 30, 2023, 8:27 a.m.

a) No, it´s not what happens. He is stubborn, he dismisses some materials that might be taken as an evidence, but as far as I understand, he is here for himself, not asking anyone to work the same way he does.
    b) Another personal attack
    c) Another offtopic.
    d) Another posting from the Authority, not the fact.
    e) I have my own reservations and disagreements with Danno, about Danno, about his responses. There is no brainwashing going on.

I am discussing the input here you provided here. Nothing else.
    You sent me a private message, I wrote not long time ago that I will not accept this way of working on this topic. Yet you are trying to affect me in privacy.
    That to me looks somewhat shady, and it supports my opinion on your posted images. These might not be fake, but you are not acting in a way to trust you either.

And as I mentioned before, I don´t even want to discuss this topic with you anymore. I was helping Danno to solve his stuff, so maybe the thread could end for him sooner. Although I doubt that, with all that gasslighting, ot and arguing about nonsense.

• Members 2288 posts
    April 30, 2023, 8:36 a.m.

Your thinking is defiantly different than mine, Different country different ideas ,i can understand that, it is what it is.

• Members 3354 posts
    April 30, 2023, 8:39 a.m.

Bobn2 also posted he doesn’t trust your posted images to be genuine unless you post proof they are. He has his reasons.

You have not told the truth on too many occasions so you have only yourself to blame when I and other people question your honesty and integrity.

You repeatedly run away when asked to post proof to support your false claims against other members, even in this thread.

• Members 2288 posts
    April 30, 2023, 8:45 a.m.

Like this thread 😂

• Foundation 1410 posts
    April 30, 2023, 8:47 a.m.

This was post 3 of this thread, answering to

and

I must have missed the changes AlanSh promied.

A new arrival, going to "News amd Discussions" and selecting this thread, entitled "The Beginners Question Area", if not daunted ba the 500+ replies dominated by very few members, would learn very little other than that these members are consistently rude and aggressive towards each other. If I were that new arrival, I would look elsewhere for entertainment and instruction.

Unlike the old DPR, I find it very difficult to find interesting threads here. Certainly they are not those that have 500+ postings, and many of the titles given to the threads are not very enticing or informative. But I can live with that. I would, however, prefer not to have to be continually reminded of counter-productive threads like this one and those few members that make it so long.

David

• Members 280 posts
    April 30, 2023, 8:51 a.m.

So what book do you recommend as a "good textbook" for use with current equipment ?
    Don Cox

• Members 360 posts
    April 30, 2023, 8:52 a.m.

That´s fine. Yet for functioning gathering or society, it is most important to acknowledge that such gathering is on "international grounds", on grounds of truth and facts and topic. If you cannot align with that one bit, than maybe it is your own issue. There are instances and groups in which you might have no power. It might be unfortunate, unfair, it might not work for you, it might be a loss, but blaming others will not help one bit.
    I do not think you like the thread. Not sure if it is your country ideas to commit personal attacks and diminish others opinions. That´s not what people that like the thing do. I call it out as a false statement, and wonder about its intentions. Like, trolling.