There may be photo opportunities for Disasters…? I’ve seen photos and videos of it. The problem has been there for ages.
There may be photo opportunities for Disasters…? I’ve seen photos and videos of it. The problem has been there for ages.
Some Disasters for example 9/11 are now on its 25th Anniversary. The Phuket Tsunami had its 20th Anniversary in 2004. A cousin of mine missed it he left Phuket although he said he wasn’t in any Danger from my recollection. The Tsunami hit the opposite side from where he was supposed to be.
DV Tapes which had been shot during 9/11 are now being played on YouTube and elsewhere after being Digitised.
Couple of personal local disasters here in rural Texas:
Tree fell while I was in town, blocking the only access road to my property!

road to town wiped out by a flash flood - necessitating an 11-mile detour, grump. Tarmac was never replaced, it's been a dirt road ever since!

The flash flood in this case is caused by a large field at camera left which slopes toward the road and, after the ground saturates, continuing rain-pour causes a high-speed water-flow across the road which lifted the tarmac as can seen and also caused deep channels in the direction of flow.
There was the Hurricane in North and South Carolina. North and South I or we’ve known DPR Members from there, Isabel Cutler North Carolina and Gail Bjork South Carolina.
Have not heard from them recently. Gail has left DPR and the Facebook DPR Alumni Group. It’s Dormant that Facebook Group, nobody really posts there now. I’m still there.
Isabel’s Photos of Hurricane Helene on PBase.