• Members 2776 posts
    Sept. 19, 2026, 8:30 p.m.

    I love views from above like this.

  • Sept. 19, 2026, 10:18 p.m.

    This is excellent: it fits the frame well and there is a lot of detail!

  • Sept. 19, 2026, 10:22 p.m.

    Yes, I agree: highly challenging and the challenge has been well met.

    I am nor into propelling pencils, but fountain pens -- particularly Parker and Lamy, and I will try to capture some later this week.

    David

  • Members 1961 posts
    Sept. 20, 2026, 12:01 a.m.

    The core of AI... 😑

  • Members 2776 posts
    Sept. 20, 2026, 6:36 a.m.

    2026-09-13 11-07-18 (C,S1)_1.jpg

    Lamy is one of my favourite modern brands. I love the precision of the almost invisible joint on this well used Lammy 2000 with its 1960's aesthetic.

    2026-09-13 11-07-18 (C,S1)_1.jpg

    JPG, 146.2 KB, uploaded by NCV on Sept. 20, 2026.

  • Members 1064 posts
    Sept. 20, 2026, 6:32 p.m.

    Looks like great experience, initially it looked to me like multi-floor stage with transparent floor/ceiling, later I realized that it's reflection.

  • Members 1064 posts
    Sept. 20, 2026, 6:36 p.m.

    Nicely captured water on grass in first shot. I like second shot very much, it looks like painting. Only problem with such wilderness images is lack of scale perception, there is nothing to compare mountains or water with.

  • Members 1064 posts
    Sept. 20, 2026, 6:42 p.m.

    Crazy prices, but with current tendency to create one-time throwaway items I kind of understand why they are valued so much. Especially when hand-writing is kind of dying art.

  • Members 1064 posts
    Sept. 20, 2026, 6:50 p.m.

    Wow, your BW shots are great, they look like captured masterpieces of nature. I've tried BW shots of forest but it's hard to find well-defined patters with loss of eye-sensitive green colour information, but you managed to capture well-defined tree shapes very nicely.