ELS IN FORT KOCHI (KERALA, INDIA)
Last week's image in London came back onto my radar because I had restored a number of my Zenfolio galleries that had been archived by the website administrators. Some of those older galleries with images, may remain shrouded in the mists of time, but I really wanted to restore the images of my own personal family shots etc.
So another such gallery is the one with our personal images from the India trip in December 2016-January 2017.
(Three weeks in Tamil Nadu and Kerala; the whole country is like a continent: you cannot visit everything so we concentrated on two regions, where we could have a car drive us around from city to city. From that trip I have compiled four galleries with "public images" showing the sights, people, customs, etc.
And the additional gallery is the one with images of ourselves in those environments.)
On the last leg of our trip we were in Fort Kochi, Kerala, where we explored the city on foot and had the good fortune that our stay coincided with the Fort Kochi Art Biennale exhibition. From one day in Fort Kochi, here are a selection of images/casual portraits I made of Els :





As a bonus: two images of Els together with a "Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man":

