I really like the B&W shots of the "single" trees. Nice!
I really like the B&W shots of the "single" trees. Nice!
Ants! I have a big can of Raid in the garage that I use quite frequently. :-)
Such a good shot Chris.
Angela?
At the north end of SEA Rwy 16R/34L (34L for departures) there is a good spot to park and watch the action. I had the camera in the car and stepped out for a couple of minutes. Got a couple of shots, and then the phone rang...
I like this, very pleasingly lit.
[quote="@Vahur"]
[/quo
Just the caption of this one made me laugh! Looks like another fun event.
Anglezarke
This one caught my eye with the dapples of sunlight on the ground.
Did you say hot? Have I missed it? It's been miserable most of the week in Ardnamurchan.
Ants or humans...
Only if you enlarge this photo you can see people below. Picture taken through the window of an adjoining building from a great height. Downtown Toronto.
They really do look like ants! Great shot.
This was challenging. I made a ton of shots before hitting on the idea of a black reflector to show the pattern. Caran D'Ache Ecridor
I think I would like the feel of this one. A nice pencil is a joy to use. Do you ever actually use any of your collection?
@ChrisOly has written: @Wormsmeat has written:Last week I went to see Frameless in London. Such a cool way to spend an hour or two.
Angela, layers of colours etc. Lots to see and discover.
Angela?
Angles - autofill. Idiotic feature...
Ben Hiant
My fave.
RB SB R
Great series and variety.
I was curious about the Yard o Led "Perfecta"
Great detail.
Anglezarke
Brilliant.
At the north end of SEA Rwy 16R/34L (34L for departures) there is a good spot to park and watch the action. I had the camera in the car and stepped out for a couple of minutes. Got a couple of shots, and then the phone rang...
Love the colours.
At the north end of SEA Rwy 16R/34L (34L for departures) there is a good spot to park and watch the action. I had the camera in the car and stepped out for a couple of minutes. Got a couple of shots, and then the phone rang...
Yes the phone always rings at the wrong moment. I often forget to put it into silent mode.
This one is framed well.
@NCV has written:This was challenging. I made a ton of shots before hitting on the idea of a black reflector to show the pattern. Caran D'Ache Ecridor
I think I would like the feel of this one. A nice pencil is a joy to use. Do you ever actually use any of your collection?
They mostly get used for a while, especially the Caran D'Ache Ecridor pencils, I have. They are the best balanced pencils of all the ones I have.