you are on the new server domainname will switch later
If you can not login please clear cookies
chevron_left
chevron_right
The-Photo forum
  • Home
  • Forums
    • theatersImage Discussions arrow_forward
      • chat_bubbleChallenges arrow_forward
        • camera Edit me an Image
        • camera Photo of the Week
      • chat_bubbleHave your photos Critiqued arrow_forward
        • camera Wednesday C&C
      • Showcase your Photos
      • chat_bubbleWeekly & Topic Image Threads arrow_forward
        • camera Abstract/Experimental
        • camera B&W Threads
        • camera Sunday Cats!
        • camera Weekly Collegial forum
        • camera Daily Outing
        • camera This week through your eyes
        • camera Landscape
        • camera Macro & Close Up
        • camera Street Photography
    • theatersMiscellaneous forums arrow_forward
      • Photo Hardware Discussions
      • Industry News
    • theatersOther Photography Talk arrow_forward
      • Photo History Trivia
      • Open discussions
      • Technical Discussions
    • Site Discussions
    • theatersWelcome arrow_forward
      • chat_bubbleForum Guidelines arrow_forward
        • camera Misplaced Posts
  • Threads
  • Users
  • Web Site
  • message
  • group
  • chevron_right Threads
  • label Images Image Discussions
  • label Topic Weekly & Topic Image Threads
  • label Eyes This week through your eyes

*** This Week Through Your Eyes 2026.09.19 ***

Wormsmeat
Sept. 19, 2026
chat_bubble_outline 44
arrow_downward first_page chevron_left chevron_right last_page
  • link
    cpm
    Members 530 posts
    Sept. 19, 2026, 5:09 p.m. Sept. 19, 2026, 5:09 p.m.
    link
    @SteveMonks has written:

    Anglezarke

    XT506691.jpg

    I really like the B&W shots of the "single" trees. Nice!

  • link
    cpm
    Members 530 posts
    Sept. 19, 2026, 5:11 p.m. Sept. 19, 2026, 5:11 p.m.
    link
    @ChrisOly has written:

    Ants or humans...

    8aa2fed2-66d1-46c4-81e0-a7bcf9677e5b.jpg

    Only if you enlarge this photo you can see people below. Picture taken through the window of an adjoining building from a great height. Downtown Toronto.

    Ants! I have a big can of Raid in the garage that I use quite frequently. :-)

  • link
    cpm
    Members 530 posts
    Sept. 19, 2026, 5:14 p.m. Sept. 19, 2026, 5:14 p.m.
    link

    At the north end of SEA Rwy 16R/34L (34L for departures) there is a good spot to park and watch the action. I had the camera in the car and stepped out for a couple of minutes. Got a couple of shots, and then the phone rang...

    virgin-a330-small.jpg

    virgin-a330-small.jpg

    JPG, 3.7 MB, uploaded by cpm on Sept. 19, 2026.

  • link
    Wormsmeat
    Members 1702 posts
    Sept. 19, 2026, 5:56 p.m. Sept. 19, 2026, 5:56 p.m.
    link
    @ChrisOly has written:

    Ants or humans...

    8aa2fed2-66d1-46c4-81e0-a7bcf9677e5b.jpg

    Only if you enlarge this photo you can see people below. Picture taken through the window of an adjoining building from a great height. Downtown Toronto.

    Such a good shot Chris.

  • link
    Wormsmeat
    Members 1702 posts
    Sept. 19, 2026, 5:56 p.m. Sept. 19, 2026, 5:56 p.m.
    link
    @ChrisOly has written:
    @Wormsmeat has written:

    Last week I went to see Frameless in London. Such a cool way to spend an hour or two.

    Oranges and Lemons.jpg

    Angela, layers of colours etc. Lots to see and discover.

    Angela?

  • link
    Wormsmeat
    Members 1702 posts
    Sept. 19, 2026, 5:58 p.m. Sept. 19, 2026, 5:58 p.m.
    link
    @cpm has written:

    At the north end of SEA Rwy 16R/34L (34L for departures) there is a good spot to park and watch the action. I had the camera in the car and stepped out for a couple of minutes. Got a couple of shots, and then the phone rang...

    virgin-a330-small.jpg

    I like this, very pleasingly lit.

  • link
    Woodsider79
    Members 1557 posts
    Sept. 19, 2026, 7:15 p.m. Sept. 19, 2026, 7:15 p.m.
    link

    [quote="@Vahur"]

    RB SB R

    Sauna entering car wash area
    P9136262_DxO.jpg

    [/quo

    Just the caption of this one made me laugh! Looks like another fun event.

  • link
    Woodsider79
    Members 1557 posts
    Sept. 19, 2026, 7:24 p.m. Sept. 19, 2026, 7:24 p.m.
    link
    @SteveMonks has written:

    Anglezarke

    XT506596.jpg

    This one caught my eye with the dapples of sunlight on the ground.
    Did you say hot? Have I missed it? It's been miserable most of the week in Ardnamurchan.

  • link
    Woodsider79
    Members 1557 posts
    Sept. 19, 2026, 7:27 p.m. Sept. 19, 2026, 7:27 p.m.
    link
    @ChrisOly has written:

    Ants or humans...

    8aa2fed2-66d1-46c4-81e0-a7bcf9677e5b.jpg

    Only if you enlarge this photo you can see people below. Picture taken through the window of an adjoining building from a great height. Downtown Toronto.

    They really do look like ants! Great shot.

  • link
    Woodsider79
    Members 1557 posts
    Sept. 19, 2026, 7:30 p.m. Sept. 19, 2026, 7:30 p.m.
    link
    @NCV has written:

    This was challenging. I made a ton of shots before hitting on the idea of a black reflector to show the pattern. Caran D'Ache Ecridor

    2026-09-13 19-24-32 (B,R2,S1)_5.jpg

    I think I would like the feel of this one. A nice pencil is a joy to use. Do you ever actually use any of your collection?

  • link
    ChrisOly
    Members 2579 posts
    Sept. 19, 2026, 8:08 p.m. Sept. 19, 2026, 8:08 p.m.
    link
    @Wormsmeat has written:
    @ChrisOly has written:
    @Wormsmeat has written:

    Last week I went to see Frameless in London. Such a cool way to spend an hour or two.

    Oranges and Lemons.jpg

    Angela, layers of colours etc. Lots to see and discover.

    Angela?

    Angles - autofill. Idiotic feature...

  • link
    ChrisOly
    Members 2579 posts
    Sept. 19, 2026, 8:10 p.m. Sept. 19, 2026, 8:10 p.m.
    link
    @Woodsider79 has written:

    Ben Hiant

    P9137197-Pano.jpg

    My fave.

  • link
    ChrisOly
    Members 2579 posts
    Sept. 19, 2026, 8:12 p.m. Sept. 19, 2026, 8:12 p.m.
    link
    @Vahur has written:

    RB SB R

    Aftermath
    P9136354_DxO.jpg

    Great series and variety.

  • link
    ChrisOly
    Members 2579 posts
    Sept. 19, 2026, 8:14 p.m. Sept. 19, 2026, 8:14 p.m.
    link
    @NCV has written:

    I was curious about the Yard o Led "Perfecta"

    2026-09-16 18-58-52 (C,S1)_3.jpg

    Great detail.

  • link
    ChrisOly
    Members 2579 posts
    Sept. 19, 2026, 8:20 p.m. Sept. 19, 2026, 8:20 p.m.
    link
    @SteveMonks has written:

    Anglezarke

    DSC_7845.jpg

    Brilliant.

  • link
    ChrisOly
    Members 2579 posts
    Sept. 19, 2026, 8:22 p.m. Sept. 19, 2026, 8:22 p.m.
    link
    @cpm has written:

    At the north end of SEA Rwy 16R/34L (34L for departures) there is a good spot to park and watch the action. I had the camera in the car and stepped out for a couple of minutes. Got a couple of shots, and then the phone rang...

    virgin-a330-small.jpg

    Love the colours.

  • link
    NCV
    Members 2776 posts
    Sept. 19, 2026, 8:23 p.m. Sept. 19, 2026, 8:23 p.m.
    link
    @cpm has written:

    At the north end of SEA Rwy 16R/34L (34L for departures) there is a good spot to park and watch the action. I had the camera in the car and stepped out for a couple of minutes. Got a couple of shots, and then the phone rang...

    virgin-a330-small.jpg

    Yes the phone always rings at the wrong moment. I often forget to put it into silent mode.

    This one is framed well.

  • link
    NCV
    Members 2776 posts
    Sept. 19, 2026, 8:25 p.m. Sept. 19, 2026, 8:25 p.m.
    link
    @Woodsider79 has written:
    @NCV has written:

    This was challenging. I made a ton of shots before hitting on the idea of a black reflector to show the pattern. Caran D'Ache Ecridor

    2026-09-13 19-24-32 (B,R2,S1)_5.jpg

    I think I would like the feel of this one. A nice pencil is a joy to use. Do you ever actually use any of your collection?

    They mostly get used for a while, especially the Caran D'Ache Ecridor pencils, I have. They are the best balanced pencils of all the ones I have.

    Woodsider79 likes this.

    favorite 1

arrow_upward first_page chevron_left chevron_right last_page

There are 9 more posts in this thread.

  • DPRevived.com & the-photo.org are owned and operated by The Photographer's Foundation Limited, registered in England, company number 14795583. Contact us here https://the-photo.org/contact.html
powered by misago